Summer Bank Holiday – Monday 30th August 2021
We will be closed for the Summer Bank Holiday on Monday 30th August 2021. We will re-open on Tuesday 31st August 2021 at 8am.
If you are suffering from a life-threatening emergency, please hang up and dial 999. Please note that 999 should only be called for in an emergency situation”.
COVID Pandemic Wave 2021
- During December 2020, Covid infections rose sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care. As NHS is very busy responding to the coronavirus pandemic and, at certain times, your GP practice may need to prioritise patients with the most urgent health needs.
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays. If you are calling outside these times, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual.
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
- If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS App or you can speak to your local pharmacist.
You can also use eConsult which is available through our practice website. Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician and You will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next. If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need.
WE ARE OPEN BUT VERY BUSY so bear with us if phone lines are busy at times. The best times to ring are between 11-3pm if you call is not urgent.
Guru Nanak Medical Centre
Botwell Medical Centre