Easter Bank Holiday – Friday 15th April and Monday 18th April 2022
We will be closed for the Easter Bank Holiday on Friday 15th April & Monday 18th April. We will re-open again on Tuesday 19th April at 8am.
Guru Nanak Medical Centre will be open on Saturday 16th of April between 10am and 1pm.
If you are suffering from a life-threatening emergency, please hang up and dial 999. Please note that 999 should only be called for in an emergency situation”.
- Due to Covid-19, please avoid visiting the surgery for booking an appointment unless you do not have any other means to contact us.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual.
- Please continue to attend tests, vaccinations and screening when invited.
- If you have a health issue that isn’t urgent, advice is available on the NHS website www.nhs.uk or NHS App or you can speak to your local pharmacist.
You can also use eConsult which is available through our practice website. Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician and You will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next. If you aren’t sure what to do, please contact the practice who can advise you on how to get the help you need.
WE ARE OPEN BUT VERY BUSY so bear with us if phone lines are busy at times. The best times to ring are between 11-3pm if your call is not urgent.
Guru Nanak Medical Centre
Botwell Medical Centre