Thank you for considering registering with our practice.
You can register with the practice online, which is our preferred method too.
Step 1: Check you live in our catchment area to avoid disappointment
We are happy to register new NHS patients who currently live within our catchment area.
Please click on the map (to right) to check if your address is within our catchment area:
You can visit the NHS website for more information about registering with a GP Practice.
Please view our Practice Leaflet
Step 2: Complete a registration form
Click below for:
Important: Please ignore the final message when you submit the form that tells you that you need to attend the surgery – this is NOT required. Just complete the steps below.
Step 3: Email the following to us at email@example.com
- Your Signature (can be digital – scan/photo of your handwritten signature) to confirm you wish to register with the practice (this is a current NHS England requirement)
- Two forms of Acceptable ID (if not possible, please let us know – See this Safe Surgeries leaflet)
- We will not store these documents and we will securely delete/destroy them after our initial verification
- OPTIONAL: Photo of your face to add to your records to help us identify you (if you agree)
Acceptable Identification: Photo Driving License, Passport, Tenancy agreement, Mortgage statement, Bank statement, Utility bill (date within the past 3 months) etc.
For children under 16 years of age, parents/ guardians should aim to provide a copy of Birth certificate and Immunisation record (in English).
Step 4: Download both the NHS App & Airmid apps (if have device)
- Use the NHS App first to create your NHS Login . You need a UK mobile phone number, email address and Photo ID (Passport, UK/European Driving License or European ID card). It can help to have your NHS number at hand.
- You can use the same NHS Login to access the Airmid app, which is linked to our practice’s healthcare IT system (called SystmOne) . The Airmid app has some functionality not currently in the NHSApp (e.g. video consultations) and vice versa is true too, which is why we recommend you download both Apps in preparation for being registered with our practice.
- Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance
Both these apps will enhance your digital experience as a patient at this practice.
Step 5: Await confirmation that you have been registered & request Online Access to your Records
We aim to register you as quickly as possible and within 5 working days. If you have given us a UK mobile phone number, we will send you a text message to confirm you have been registered. If you do not receive such a message, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an update.
Once registered, you can:
- Full online access to your records, which you need to request via the Airmid app. Please select “Organisations” and then click on “Dr G Singh and Partners”. Next to “Full Clinical Record”, you can click on “Request access”. Visit our Online Services webpage for more guidance. We will then receive your request and start to process it. For children, there are restrictions and you need to discuss it further with us.
- Help/advice via an online consultation which you can access through the NHS App or our practice website here.
Step 6: Registration Medical
To complete the registration process you will be asked to attend a new patient health check with our Health Care Assistant or Nurse, who will check your blood pressure and will offer advice about a healthy lifestyle.
This appointment enables us to collect medical information before your medical records arrive. It is also the start of screening for other medical problems. Normally, you will need to complete a registration medical before seeing one of our GPs.